The Number One MUST KNOW SECRET to be successful with Hypnosis weight loss clients
After twenty plus years and literally thousands of clients for weight loss Tom Nicoli reveals what every hypnotists must know to be successful with weight loss clients. This talk is for any hypnotist helping their clients with weight loss. Whether new or seasoned you will learn the secret that all weight loss hypnosis experts should know to be successful.
Tom Nicoli, BCH, CI, CPC
is an internationally published author and speaker and holds certifications as a Personal Development Coach, NLP Practitioner, Hypnosis Instructor, and Professional Consultant. Tom is also a Board Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, Certified Instructor Coach, NGH Advisory Board Member, Order of Braid Council Member and adjunct faculty member.
His clients typically seek relief from personal issues including, but not limited to, simple behavioral challenges, weight loss, motivation, and chronic emotional and physical disorders.
- Certified: Basic & Advanced Hypnotherapy – Seven States Hypnotherapy (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Pediatric Hypnosis – Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis, Bridgeton, MO (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Board Certified Hypnotist – UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences, London, England. (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Hypnosis Instructor -UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences, London, England. (NGH/National Guild of Hypnotists Approved Training)
- Certified: Professional Coach & Consultant – International Guild of Professional Coaches & Consultants
- Certified: NLP Practitioner – National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- 2013 WCTV Program Recognition Award for his TV show Hypnosis for Better Living
- 2008 NGH Ormond McGill Award – Presenter of the Year
- 2007 Member of NGH Advisory Board
- 2007 Inducted into Order of Braid Council
- 2007 NGH Hypnotism Media Award
- 2005 NGH Special Recognition Award “for his valuable contribution to our profession with the inspired introduction of World Hypnotism Day.”
- 2004 NGH Hypnotism Achievement Award
- 2003 NGH Charles Tebbett’s Award
Tom is the Originator and Chairman of World Hypnotism Day. World Hypnotism Day, January 4, is when professional hypnotists enlighten the world of the benefits and truths of hypnotism, while dispelling myths and misconceptions. Over 50 proclamations have been received for WHD by Mayors, Lt. Governors and Governors throughout the USA and Canada.