How to Add NLP Coaching to Your Hypnosis Practice and Build Longer-Term Client Contractual Agreements (A Business Track Talk)
Steven Ethridge (Ph.D., M.A., M.Div., B.B.A.), is a world-class trained and certified Trainer of NLP, NLP Coaching, Hypnosis, and Time Line Therapy™, with six years of experience as a hypnotherapist, personal and business development coach, and Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner. He holds the following relevant certifications and is an active member in good standing of the organizations shown in parenthesis below.
• Certified Consulting Hypnotist (National Guild of Hypnotists)
• Certified Master Time Line Therapy™ Trainer (Time Line Therapy™ Association)
• Certified Instructor of Hypnotherapy (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
• Certified Master Hypnotist (American Board of Hypnotherapy) • Certified Hypnotherapist (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
• Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (American Board of NLP)
• Certified NLP Coaching Trainer (Coaching Division — American Board of NLP)
Steven was trained for his NGH Consulting Hypnotist Certification by the founder of Heartland Hypnosis, William Mitchell.
For his other certifications listed above, Steven was trained by Drs. Tad and Adriana James at the Tad James Company. Dr. Tad James is the inventor of Time Line Therapy™ techniques and Time Line Therapy™ is a registered trademark of Tad James, and is exclusively licensed to The Time Line Therapy™ Association. Over the past six years, Steven has certified numerous NLP Practitioners, NLP Coaches, NLP Master Practitioners, Hypnotherapist, Master Hypnotist, Time Line Therapy™ Practitioners and Master Practitioners.
He also regularly does individual and small group coaching and hypnosis sessions specializing in helping clients eliminate negative emotions, limiting beliefs, as well as set and achieve goals for a wide range of personal and business development outcomes, including business, health, education, sports, and relationships. For the past three years he has held bi-weekly Meetup.com group meetings on the topics of Hypnosis, NLP and Time Line Therapy™ techniques. As well, he holds monthly Quit Smoking Group Hypnosis sessions in Memphis, Tennessee. In addition to serving clients locally, he regularly does remote hypnosis and coaching sessions in New Zealand, Australia, and England. Additionally, Steven is a 40-year veteran business consultant whose primary specializations have been marketing communication, marketing research, and public opinion polling.
Prior to starting his own communication consulting, coaching, training, and research business in 1993, Steven was Executive Associate and Client Manager for The Gallup Organization and Sr. Manager of Marketing Research for Holiday Inns and the Promus Hotel Corporation, the former parent company of Hampton Inns, Embassy Suites.
Since 1987, Steven has used NLP to help business and nonprofit clients achieve unprecedented records in their returns on marketing investment. His clients have included Fortune companies as Fed Ex, AutoZone, Papa John’s Pizza, as well as many national nonprofit organizations, among them, George Washington’s Mt. Vernon Estates. As well, Steven has served as a communication consultant to numerous winning political campaigns at the federal, state, and local levels. As well as the certifications listed above, Steven has the following education, training, experience, and other qualifications:
• Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Mississippi
• Master of Arts in Communication, University of Memphis
• Master of Divinity, Trinity Theological Seminary, Newburgh Indiana
• Certificate of Biblical Counseling, American Association of Christian Counselors
• Ordained Clergy and Licensed Minister, United New Testament Church International
• Black Belt (2nd Degree/Nidan) in Traditional Japanese Shotokan Karate
• Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Ministry, Trinity Evangelical Christian University, Huntsville, Alabama Steven has also served as an Ordained Elder in two churches, in one of which he served as Chairman of the Instruction Committee, as well as Founder and Commander of its Awana family and children’s ministry. He has also taught both middle school and high school Sunday School, as well as home school tutorial classes for several years, and currently serves as an adult Life Group leader and teacher in his church. As well, Steven has served on eight overseas short-term mission trips where he has served variously as a teacher and community redeveloper after natural disaster. Although Steven is a sincere Christian, in the context of coaching, he respects other people’s worldviews and ethically works within their preferred model of the world to help them achieve their coaching goals and outcomes.